Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 36 - Time to exercise!

Day 36 was free and easy once again. I took the time off to try to catch up with blogging as i was quite behind time.However, i blogged 1 day and i ended up watching some of the 80gb of movies which i transferred from Chinkuang and Chong Sian.After that, it was around 6 and i felt fat, thus i went for a run at the track nearby. It was a good exercise :DAfter that i went for dinner at the roadside stall. I bought fried rice and ribena with lemon! Tasted really nice!As soon as i finished my dinner, the rest who went to town to shop came back and we ended up playing Counterstrikeinto the night once again! So thats all for today! Short and simple!


Stretching my thighs as it was feeling tight

ready, 1 2 3 go!

The sun has set! Night is coming!
Thats all for today :)

REFLECTIONS!
After today, i realise that my stamina has dropped a lot since i finish secondary school. My 2.4 timing was 9mins+ inSecondary school and now its 10minutes+. This really made me realise that i have to keep running every now and then in orderto keep my stamina up. So when i go back Singapore, i'll make sure i run every alternate days as NAPFA test in Year 3 is coming soon! Also, as the trip is coming to an end, i have learnt to treasure every single moment i have left with all my friends inWuhan with me. As well as treasure time i have with any of my friends in future! I will surely miss all of you who came to this OIP trip! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment