Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 30 - Presentations!

We did nothing today except for presentations for assignment 2! I did a presentation on Value analysis! It is a technique used to improve processes in an organization! Pretty useful tool in my opinion. After that it was just free and easy! But we stayed in our bunks and ended up watching movies on our laptops till dinner, whereby we went to a restaurant to eat. After that we headed back to our hostels and continued watching more movies! :D After that, we were all tired and headed to bed at about 12am!

Just settled down in class, getting ready for presentations!

Time to present! My group.
Roy, Me, Alvin(Left to right)

Presenting my part on value analysis :D

Thats pretty much all for today!
REFLECTIONS!
Learning is very important and that we should give in our best and be inquisitive when learning. That is when we learn the most. Thus in future when there is new things to learn, I would be inquisitive and attentive so that I learn and benefit more from classes no matter where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment